- This event has passed.
Tele-Mindfulness for dementia caregivers – ONLINE
January 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
When is the next program?
January 16 to March 5, 2020 (Every Thursday)
How Can I Join?
NOTE: Assessment is required.
In Toronto/ GTA: Contact the Reitman Centre at 416-586-4800 ext. 5882, [email protected] or Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Rest of Ontario: Contact your local Alzheimer Society using our Find A Program Location tool.
What will I learn?
- Provides opportunity to learn and practice different meditation skills each session
- Coaches care partners to effectively relate to and cope with internal and external stressors
- Care partners participate from a remote location using a computer with access to the internet
- Participants need to purchase The Mindful Way Workbook
- Tele-Mindfulness for dementia caregivers program was developed by the Reitman Centre, Sinai Health System in Toronto
Tele-Mindfulness runs for 8 weeks, 2 hours per session, maximum 8 care partners/ caregivers in group.
Tele-Mindfulness Program is free of charge to care partners of people living with dementia.