TEACH – ONLINE Program
March 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Online / Remote Program – Connect from the Internet
When is the next program?
March 4 to March 25, 2020 (Every Wednesday)
How Can I Join?
Assessment is required.
In Toronto/ GTA: Contact the Reitman Centre at 416-586-4800 ext. 5882, [email protected] or Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Rest of Ontario: Contact your local Alzheimer Society using our Find A Program Location tool.
What will I learn?
- Focuses on common caregiving themes including:
- Healthcare System Navigation
- Relationship Changes
- Future planning
- Coaches care partners in practical communication and coping skills
- Provides opportunity to share and learn from other care partners
- TEACH program was developed by the Reitman Centre, Sinai Health System in Toronto
TEACH program runs for 4 weekly or bi-weekly sessions, 1.5 hours per session, maximum 8 care partners in group.
TEACH program is free of charge to care partners of people living with dementia.